Friday, September 11, 2009

Princess Cut Diamond Engagement Ring in 14k White Gold

Wedding Band - Princess Cut Diamond Engagement Ring in 14k White Gold

I got this only really thinking about what a ring would cost in a store. I knew that something that I got online would be about half of retail. Also, I was really excited about not having to go in an have the salespeople try to foist their junk on me. I had prepared myself to cover any maintenance cost since I would be saving so much. But I was pleasantly surprised with the seller. They do in fact have a free maintenance plan that comes with the ring. And the ring itself looks awesome. I would totally buy again from these people (but I hope I don't have to get another engagement ring in my life). All of my fiancee's friends coo over her ring all the time. ~Riley

No comments:

Special promo for Mom